An Introduction to Theraplay: 4 CE’s
A passing grade is 75% correct. A CE letter will be issued to those who successfully pass the exam. The fee for each exam is $25, and must be paid in advance, but you may show the video to your entire staff or to your professional organization and all participants can earn the CE’s.
The video was taped with a real audience of mental health professionals and is intended to provide a good, basic background into the theoretical underpinnings of Theraplay as well as video examples of Theraplay activities and real treatment segments.
- Basic assumptions and distinctive characteristics of Theraplay
- The basic family treatment protocol
- The four Theraplay dimensions, including video demonstrations
- Core Concepts: Theory and Research that supports Theraplay
- The Marschak Interaction Method
- Clinical case: video example
- Theraplay activities demonstrations
- Working with parents
- Adapting Theraplay for trauma
The video consists of three DVD’s with a running time of 4 hours 5 minutes.
The DVD’s are divided into chapters to facilitate watching over a period of time.
NEW! This DVD set is now available as a webinar to view and take CE exam online!
The Theraplay Institute is now offering webinars! Parent workshops as well as professional development presentations can be viewed online.