The Theraplay Institute occasionally sponsors other professional training at our Evanston headquarters.
If you have suggestions for future trainings, please Contact Us.
Dyadic Developmental Psychotherapy (DDP)
November 4-7, 2014
Dyadic Developmental Psychotherapy (DDP) Level One
Daniel Hughes, Ph.D.
For more information about DDP please visit Daniel Hughes, PhD's website.
The Theraplay Institute also offers a DDP consultation group.
Mary M. McGowan
June 13, 2013 9am-4pm
At The Theraplay Institute
One-Day Intensive Training
- Attachment and attacment theory, attacment across generatons
- Attachment, developmental trauma, and the brain
- Loss and grievingBehavioral outcomes of developmental trauma, neglect, and early separatons
- Attachment-focused parenting
- Supporting your child in the school system
P.O. Box 19122
Minneapolis, MN 55419