It’s easy and free to submit your videos to The Theraplay Institute for on-line supervision.
- We have our own private channel: https://theraplay.wetransfer.com/
- It’s secure! While uploading and downloading files, wetransfer.com uses AES-256 encryption on the connection. Once the files are stored with wetransfer.com, they can only be accessed using links (which are practically impossible to guess) that are sent to the sender and the recipient by email. Only if the links are shared by the sender or recipient can other people download the files. There is no way to search the wetransfer.com system for files.
- You should inform your clients that you are sending video through a secure website and get their consent
- No registration necessary
- Holds videos on file for 2 weeks
- Can have supervision same day as session
- Holds up to 2 GB of information
- Open 24/7 all year round!
How to do it…
- Upload the video you want to send to your supervisor from your camera to your computer
- Go to https://theraplay.wetransfer.com/
- Simply fill out the file transfer dialog box:
- To enter the videos: click on “add files” and an upload window is opened
- Select the video from its location on your computer
- Enter the email address you want to send to and any comments
- Press the “transfer” button. When finished, the files are uploaded from your hard drive to wetransfer.com site (this can take approx. 45 minutes depending on size of file and your bandwidth)
- A confirmation email is sent to you when the recipient receives your video
- An email is sent to your supervisor containing a link to the video you sent
- Your supervisor clicks on the download link and the video will appear on her computer
- The video is deleted from wetransfer.com after 2 weeks