- This event has passed.
Nurture and Play | Bali, Indonesia
October 6 @ 2:00 pm - 8:00 pm SMT
Nurture and Play (NaP) is a parent – child intervention based on Theraplay and mentalizing theory. This two day training will take place October 6-7, 2023. The trainer is Hanna Lampi who will be assisted by Astrid WEN. The aims of Nurture and Play (NaP) are:
- To help parents to set limits and provide an appropriately ordered environment and encourage the child’s agency through developmentally attuned play
- To engage the child in interaction while being attuned to the child’s state and capability of repairing
- To meet the child’s needs for attention, soothing and care
- To facilitate the child’s ability to respond to the caregivers’ efforts
- To increase parental reflective understanding of the child’s needs and feelings
To register, visit Loket.
For information about the cancellation policy, questions and concerns, and inquiries about CEs (if available) for any courses taking place outside of the United States, please reach out to the listed registration contact.
Our FAQ information and especially the CE process do not apply to international trainings.
There is no conflict of interest or commercial support for this program.